Resources for the Teams
Check out the free resources ZIP teams gain access to!
In the ZIP Launchpad Program, teams gain access to a huge number of resources that they can use to propel their business to success. These resources are free for teams that show need, hard work and dedication.
Students accepted into the ZIP Launchpad Program are given access to the ZIP Launchpad Collaborative Workspace via their Red IDs.
This allows students and teams to meet in a fresh and creative space, make progress on their businesses and collaborate with other teams in the ZIP Launchpad. Students can also reserve rooms in the ZIP Launchpad for meetings in a small office and a conference room.
The ZIP Launchpad is equipped to help teams iterate on their prototypes as they develop them. Hardware designs are created using the H.G. Fenton Company Idea Lab and software prototyping is supported by our mentors.
As teams move through the ZIP Launchpad Tracks they work directly with our staff mentors and once they show a certain level of success teams are assigned a mentor from our networks of experienced entrepreneurs and community members.
- 24/7 access to the ZIP Launchpad Collaborative Workspace
- Conference Room Reservation
- Mintz levin Pro Bono Legal Guidance Office Hours (*)
- Use of H.G. Fenton Company Idea Lab (*@)
- Use of 3D printers
- Use of Electronics Station (*@)
- Pitch Coaching
- Web Builder Package
- Office Hours
- Entrepreneur Society Membership
(*) requires Director approval
(@) may require training
Launch Track Resources
- All E-Track Resources
- Ability to Apply for the Success Fund (up to $5k) (*)
- Introduction to Mentor and Domain Experts (upon request)
- Support for Business Competitions (*)
- Paid Attendance at SD Networking Events(*)
- Amazon Web Services
- Service Provider Partner Support
- One on One Office Hours with Advisor (upon request)
- Access to Advisory Board Members
- S/W Consultation (office hours with Gary Lyons)
- Office hours with COB Faculty (as offered)
- Introduction to Investors