Apply to the ZIP Launchpad
Fall 2017 Application Cycle
APPLY NOW FOR SPRING 2018 Acceptance!!
Application Closes January 28th!
How Does it Work?
- Identify a significant problem and solution in the market.
- Read through the Online Application.
- Read the Sample Application.
- Fill out the application on f6s.com to the best of your ability.
- Make an Idea Office Hours appointment and come in to get 1-on-1 feedback on your idea, application, and more.
- Submit your application.
- Receive an email letting you know if:
- You are being offered the opportunity to present and interview with the Selection Committee
- Your application was not accepted and you are encouraged to apply again. More feedback will be provided in a separate email.
- If offered the opportunity to present and interview, you read and go over all presentation guidelines and instructions.
- Build a pitch deck based off of our instructions
- Pitch your idea to the Selection Committee.
Successful Applications Include
- A well defined problem.
- An articulated and unique or novel solution
- A strong understanding of the addressable market
- Knowledge of competitors and your ability to differentiate
- A plan to generate revenue (if non-profit, plan to secure stable funding)
- An overview of team members
- Reason(s) for applying to the ZIP Launchpad
Disclaimer: Do not submit any confidential information in your online application. F6s recommendations are not necessary.