Apply to the ZIP Launchpad
Spring 2019 Application Cycle
Application closes February 10, 2019!
There are special opportunities for the following categories:
Getting Started With the Application Process
- Identify a significant problem and solution in the market.
- Otherwise, visit the Idea Lab or join a team.
- Thoroughly review the sample application.
- Your application must be of similar quality.
- Begin your application.
- Fill it out to the best of your abilities.
- Contact us to set an Application Workshop date.
- We will review your application and help you improve it!
- Submit it.
What happens next:
- If accepted, you will present your pitch to the selection committee. They will decide if you get accepted into the program.
- If rejected, we can provide you feedback and you can apply again.
Successful Applications Include
- A well defined problem.
- An articulated and unique or novel solution
- A strong understanding of the addressable market
- Knowledge of competitors and your ability to differentiate
- A plan to generate revenue (if non-profit, plan to secure stable funding)
- An overview of team members
- Reason(s) for applying to the ZIP Launchpad
Do not submit any confidential information in your online application. F6s recommendations are not necessary.