Office Hours and Workshops
*OPEN ONLY TO ZIP LAUNCHPAD TEAMS/TEAM MEMBERS
Leadership workshops with Lucas Dailey.
- Tuesdays: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Fridays: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
*All events are virtual
*Events are in chronological order
Date/Time: February 26, 12PM - 1PM
Nate Spees is the founder and CEO of Made by Grizzly, a creative agency developing design solutions for world changing brands. Join us to hear Nate’s story of going from the corporate world, to starting his own successful agency, to running one of the largest networking groups in San Diego and more. RSVP Today!
Date/Time: March 26, 12PM - 1PM
Food waste warrior, entrepreneur, investor and endurance athlete, Matt Clifford is on a mission to make a positive impact in our world. Matt is the co-founder and former COO of Barnana, a line of healthful snacks made from upcycled bananas. He’s now transitioned to CEO of Keto Krisp. Join us to hear Matt’s interesting story. RSVP!
- Date: Thursday, April 8
- Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Learn More About Paint Your Perspective
The Visionary Health Challenge focused on BIG health problems facing our community. We provided domain experts to advise participants on identifying a problem and guiding them on finding an innovative solution to the BIG problem. Each team (3-4 people) pitched their idea at the end of the day to a panel of judges.
Up to $2500 in cash prizes for the winning team and an offer to participate in the ZIP Launchpad SPRING cohort!
1st Place: Symtalk
2nd Place: Aphasia Unity
3rd Place: AsOne
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn an effective approach to solving the world's problems and making a positive impact. We will focus on Design Thinking as a process to solve problems using creative solutions. As we will see, design thinking can be applied to catalyzing large-scale social change.
- Date: Friday, November 20
- Time: 12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Scot Chisholm, CEO/Co-Founder of Classy, a San Diego based social enterprise platform which creates fundraising tools for non-profits. Since inception, Classy has facilitated over $1 billion raised for social good. Join us to hear Scot's story of launching Classy with his friends and then turning it into a Top 100 Impact Company in the world.